According to Matthew Messina, DDS, Cleveland, Ohio-based dentist and consumer adviser for the American Dental Association, problems can Arise when the sweet, sticky foods and flours (meaning they are attached to a long tooth), or hard (because of Reviews their chewing teeth can cause cracks or broke).
Here's a list of foods that can damage teeth:
1. Black coffee and black tea - the darker the drink, the more staining may occur. So try adding a little extra milk to Lighten the color and reduce the effects of staining.
2. The wine-red and white wine, if taken in excess, will stain your teeth. Although red, white wine stains acid composition actually etches a small groove on your teeth, making them more porous and more Easily stained.
3. Cola and sports drinks - Because they were so pH, they help promote staining with other foods.
4. Berries-blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, cherries and other fruit, Although it is very good for your overall health, it can stain your teeth. So, if you're crazy for Berry, be sure to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water after every indulgence.
5. Sauce - soy sauce and tomato sauce, as well as other highly-colored sauce, the which is Believed to have potential for staining.
6. Juice - grapes, pomegranates and cranberries are very pigmented and can cause stains. So, if you have to Imbibe, try rinsing your mouth with water or drinking juice through a straw, so past the front of your teeth.
7. Pickles and ketchup - a food acid is good for opening your pores the enamel of teeth that allow for easy coloring.
8. Balsamic Vinegar - while great on salads, it can cause damage to your teeth. If you must, try it on the lettuce, the which has the natural ability to provide a protective films against your teeth.
9. Candy-candy Contain a dye stain teeth. If discolored tongue is funny, there's a good chance that your teeth would be too.
10. Bits - now here is a vegetable that could put a stain on a t-shirt, so, like all foods that stain, moderation is called for with this one.
11. Kari - Although great about food flavoring, food Indian yellow-stain can be hard on the teeth. So be sure to rinse after Involved.
12. Popsicle-have you ever seen your tongue after you're done pop, sweet fruit? Not only is it the color of your tongue, but Also your teeth. Plus, it has a negative effect on the double whammy because of all the sugar added to it.
But, did you know that mother nature has some natural remedies for bleaching Your pearly whites? The following is a list of Dr. Liechtung tooth whitening: food
12 Teeth Whitening food
1. Apple, pear and guava production increase of salivary glands that stain away from time to time.
2. Cauliflower and cucumbers Also help to improve the production of salivary glands, the natural way to flush to get rid of the stain.
3. The cheese is rich in protein, calcium and phosphorus, the which can help protect against acid in your mouth.
4. Sesame helps scrub away plaque. (Read more reasons to love the sesame seeds.)
5. Salmon Provides calcium and vitamin D, Necessary Nutrients for healthy bones and teeth.
6. Helps shiitake mushrooms inhibit bacteria from growing in your mouth.
7. Onion helps reduce the bacteria that cause tooth decay.
8. Pineapple chips act as a natural stain.
9. Green vegetables Reviews such as broccoli, lettuce and spinach contains iron roomates helps acid-resistant films or barrier that can help scrub stubborn stains go away and protect the enamel on your teeth.
10. Ginger acts as an anti-inflammatory to support healthy mouth tissue.
11. Carrots Contain vitamins A, Necessary for healthy teeth enamel.
12. Basil is a natural antibiotic that Reduces bacteria in the mouth.