This season's Dancing with the Stars will be filled with surprises as a celebrate 10 years. The event will be bringing back fan favorite theme nights including Disney and Latin night and also introduced a new theme, including the night of Spring Break. Viewers will also have more access to the show than ever before with #DWTSAllAccess offers viewers a behind the scenes look with six live streaming video of key positions in the ballroom. In addition, viewers will have access to the DWTS rehearsal studio is unprecedented
"Dancing with the Stars" choosing plants that are the newest "Star" for the 20th season of the show, including legendary singer Patti LaBelle, the first gay player drafted to the NFL, Michael Sam and Iraq war veteran Noah Galloway.
Here is the full list of contestants and their partners:
- Singer Patti LaBelle and partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Singer Riker Lynch (second cousin of Season 4 and 5 winner Julianne Hough) and partner Allison Holker
- Model Charlotte McKinney and partner Keo Motsepe
- Football player Michael Sam and partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Hunger Games actress, 14-year old Willow Shields and partner Mark Ballas
- U.S. Olympic Gold medalist Nastia Liukin and partner five time DWTS winner Derek Hough.
- Pop star LMFAO’s Redfoo and partner Emma Slater
- Businessman and “Shark Tank” host Robert Herjavec and partner Kym Johnson
- Actress Suzanne Somers and partner Tony Dovolani
- Iraq war veteran Noah Galloway and partner Sharna Burgess
- Actress Rumer Willis (daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore) and partner Val Chmerkovskiy
- Season 19 professional dancer and winner Witney Carson will also be back, but her partner remains a mystery: