4/26/11

GoodMan

Guardiola answers Mou "A word is a champion"

"On the eve of the semifinal round between Real and Barcelona replica of coach of the Catalans to the former Inter player, "Jose has won everything, including the Champions off the field. In the field I can learn from him, I did not learn anything out"
MADRID, April 26, 2011 - They did not wait for the new replica of the Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola to Jose Mourinho, who accused him of being the first to criticize a decision by the arbitration right. Guardiola has appealed directly to his colleague: "Jose, I do not know what your camera. I would like to speak tomorrow at 20.45 in the field, you have already won out - Guardiola said at a press conference on the eve of the Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid - he won everything this season, including Champions off the field. Usually he wins, his story is this, we have obtained small victories and we are proud. I have a list of things I want to say but never get to the end " .
Alternate HTML content Should Be Placed here. This content Requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash

lunge - lunge Then further: "I do not have a secretary as he marked the things that keeps me up when I answer - Guardiola said - I would like to play the game on the field, these things I would not compete with him for even a moment . In these things is a fenomento, a champion. He knows me and I know him. And for this I am sorry that he has believed in the printing of Don Florentino Perez, rather than to me. I after his victory in the King's Cup I Congratulations to Real Madrid, has deservedly won the Cup on the field against my Barcelona, ​​which is a good team. If he wants to believe what the press says Madrid is free to do so but we know how things go here. "

speak out against - "I now I said just because he appointed me. At other times the references did not quote me, said today he says Pep Pep and if I say Jose. He is here in Madrid-lord boss, I respect him much and when I see him in camp I always try to learn from him off the field but do not have to learn anything. "